To provide you with our uninterrupted use of the Platform, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices you make about the way your information is collected and used.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- USING YOUR INFORMATION
- ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
- YOUR RIGHTS
- INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
- CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Admissioninfo.online is a listing Website for admission seekers to search for their preferred educational institutes. The Website provide an understanding of each educational institute that are registered with the website. Admission seekers can browse the Website and gain a better understanding of these institutes. After which, they are capable of making an informed decision.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Platform is committed to respecting online privacy. Only the following information is collected:
Self- provided information.
The Website collects and stores the following information that the users choose to provide:
- Registration information, such as name, email address and mobile number that are provided by the User who are educational institutions. These information are used for the process of registration.
- Profile Information, such as images, that include banners, pamphlets and/or brochures of the educational institutions that are registered on the Website.
Information collected by the Website.
Certain information may be collected through cookies or by navigating from page to page, or via third party tracking while using the Website. The following information is collected:
- User interaction with the Website, such as the pages visited, searches, and the dates and times of such visits.
- Information about the device and software used to access the Website, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, and device identifiers.
- Certain technical data is collected concerning user usage such as, web pages previously or subsequently viewed, duration of every visit/session, the internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, mobile advertising ID and other device information including information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that user’s use to access the Website.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- To provide and help you with services on your request.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the services provided.
- For maintaining record under the legal and statutory provisions.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via our server logs includes users' IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISEMENT
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights concerning your data:
- The right to request a copy of your data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to beinaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to complain about a supervisory authority.
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization.
Where you hold an account with any of our services, you are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold concerning you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Website to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our Website who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement where the FIR is filed against the user and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID and mobile number. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You must protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Website. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Website cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to the Website over the Internet.
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our services at any time, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email id.